AAIMCO offers three levels of membership: Professional Member; Associate Member; Affiliate Member. See Qualifications for explanations of each level. Membership in AAIMCo not automatic and is subject to a completed application, review of qualifications, acceptance of our Code of Ethics and final approval by the Board of Directors.
- AAIMCo’s website, which serves as a direct link between prospective clients and your firm. The site is fully searchable and includes a Profile Page for each member, providing information about that member’s firm and his or her services.
- Opportunities to increase your income through consulting assignments developed by our members
- Networking among peers involving issues affecting your business and the industry
- Educational conferences with terrific networking opportunities
- Quarterly newsletters and informative articles written by our members
- Development of lifelong friendships
We are looking for experts in the following areas.
- Insurance management consulting
- Insurance consulting
- Risk management consulting
- Litigation support and expert witness services
- Legal representation in connection with insurance matters
- Insurance education, professional development, and training
- Actuarial, claims, accounting, and auditing
- Automation and information technology consulting
- Recruiting, compensation and employment consulting
- Other technical and management advice or services
Annual Dues and Fees